Skip to main content

Quatro Super Mini 83 Mini

Quatro Super Mini 83 Mini first impressions
Rik from zero gravity was over here for some sailing with board in his van. It seamed rude to let him talk it home, so it ours now. As a rule I tend to choose the board within a range which are the most suited to good DTL conditions but with Finn spending more time in onshore spots and anything which helps with getting going fast  has to be of interest.




So far only it  sailed 4 times. 3 times in waves and  once on flat  water. Some 5.4 weather but mostly 4.7 in  head high waves, side shore and  onshore .
I bought it as a crappy conditions/ onshore/ jump board which will get sailed in proper ground swell too. It's a sweet board very quick to get going and fast while still having a good front side turn. In average south coast / Tenerife conditions it is  great board because
 Super quick to get going
 Jumps really well feeling light and small in the air.
 Points really high. 
 Very good at carrying speed on soft waves. You can do lots of turns on a wave and it climbs white water well.
 Good at "taka's" because of the short length. (I'm Not!)



The board came with a massive 20cm middle fin and 10cm sides.The spec has it coming with a 18cm. Being playing round with K4.  Tried 16cm flex which was way to small for the wide tail. Now using a 18cm stubby and 10cm shark sides that's working well. Feel there's a bit more plying to do. Going to try it as a true thruster.

We have being sailing the 86 Pyramid at the same time swapping between then. There's a big difference ! For a proper hard hack on a wave with a bit off speed the 86 is unbeatable. The down side being not having the get up and go. 

Niall

In other news  Finn will blog one day !!

GA 2017 IQ just got them not been wet yet.
Pozo first time trip for Finn
South Kerry Day trip


Van looking like it needs a wash







Comments

  1. Câu chuyện bắt đầu khi một bán yêu Inu Yasha tấn công một ngôi làng để cướp viên ngọc Tứ Hồn (Shikon no Tama), một bảo bối có thể dùng để làm tăng sức mạnh của anh. Tuy nhiên, Kikyo, một nữ pháp sư (miko) kịp thời ngăn anh lại và dùng mũi tên thanh tẩy của cô phong ấn Inuyasha vào gốc cây cổ thụ thần thánh trong làng.

    Anime Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan nói về Trong một thời gian và nơi mà một linh hồn người Viking có thể biến thành vũ khí, có những pháp sư thời hiện đại tên là Mage-Hiệp sĩ. Mặc dù Kurogane Ikki là một học sinh tại một cơ sở đào tạo Mage-Hiệp sĩ, anh ta không có tài năng đặc biệt về ma thuật và được gắn mác là Hiệp sĩ Thất bại Hiệp sĩ hay Một người xấu nhất. lặp lại một năm. Nhưng với sự xuất hiện của một người đứng đầu tổ chức mới, một quy tắc mới đã được tạo ra: các hiệp sĩ có khả năng tương thích, theo quyết định của hội đồng quản trị, phải chia sẻ phòng và tham gia luyện tập và huấn luyện cùng nhau trong suốt những năm học để nâng cao khả năng của họ tối đa Đó là một quy tắc để thực hiện phán quyết tuyệt đối của khả năng.

    Tokyo Ravens kể về phép thuật Onmyoudou đã từng là một kỹ thuật mạnh mẽ được người Nhật sử dụng trong Thế chiến thứ hai để họ chiếm thế thượng phong và thiết lập quốc gia của họ như một lực lượng đáng gờm. Nhưng Nhật Bản đã nhanh chóng bị đánh bại sau khi onmyouji Yakou Tsuchimikado được tôn kính gây ra "Thảm họa tinh thần vĩ đại", một sự kiện gây tai họa cho đến tận ngày nay. Do hậu quả của sự cố này, Cơ quan Onmyou được thành lập để trừ tà cho những thảm họa tinh thần và chống lại những con quỷ sẽ tiến vào thế giới.

    Nhân vật chính của Himegoto, Arikawa Hime, đang gặp rắc rối nghiêm trọng. Anh ta bị truy đuổi bởi những kẻ cho vay nặng lãi vì khoản nợ mà cha mẹ anh ta để lại. Đó là, cho đến khi hội đồng học sinh trường trung học Shimoshina bước vào để bảo lãnh cho anh ta ra ngoài. Những cô gái "tốt bụng" này giúp Hime bằng cách trả hết nợ và chấp nhận anh ta vào hội học sinh giáo viên là một cô gái xinh đẹp, đó là!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Summer 2016

Summer 2016 This summer has been a very good summer for me, In Between working at the beach For Jamie Knox Watersports I got some pretty nice sailing at home not that much of it but some good fun sessions, I also went to Pozo in Gran Canaria for my first time for some jumping training, and then I returned to Tenerife for more onshore training ad for the PWA Event at Cabezo. In this blog I'll talk about my first experiences at Pozo and how Tenerife went for me. Sticking up my new 2016 GA Sails Pozo Pozo was my first excursion of the year, I went the week after I finished school. I traveled by myself  I planned on renting kit in Pozo, I flew from Dublin to Gran Canaria which again is the typical very boring and uncomfortable trip to the Canarias ! For the first 2 nights I had an AirBnb appartment to myself which was nice (Ps. Thanks Adam Lewis for teaching me how to use a gass cooker) and then for the other 4 days staying at the Windsurfing Hostel. Not a bad view from

Spring 2016

Surf Trip Clare   On the 13th of April, Myself and my parents traveled to Clare for a weekend of surfing as there was a Junior National Surf Comp but I also knew Jamie O'Brien was in Clare filming new "Who Is JOB 6.0". A few days before I got a message from JOB on snapchat,I was over the moon getting a reply from him, and that made me super excited for the weekend ahead. I didn't think I would get to see him I was just excited by the fact i was even in the same country as JOB seeing as that he is my favourite surfer. Once we arrived it was pumping so I jumped straight into the water, And once returning back to the beach my Mom said "Jamie O'Brien was here 5 minutes ago" I didn't believe mom at first,I didn't want to believe I had missed the chance to see him !  Later on that day I went searching for Surf with Tom Knox and two other friends and as we were getting close to the surf spot we were over taken by this Red Bull Van, I instantly